Great Big Ol’ Thank You!
This weekend, in the midst of the opening weekend of The Glorious Ones, I logged on to discover that Sarah Alice of The Adventures of an English Student nominated Thoughts On Theatre for the Versatile Blogger Award. I want to personally thank Sarah for the nomination and give a quick thanks to all of the others readers who have been supporting and sharing Thoughts On Theatre with others.
- Thank the award-giver and link back to them in your post.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass this award along to 15 blogs you enjoy reading.
- Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know about the award.
So once again, thank you so much Sarah for including me on your list. As she mentioned in her nomination, “I really love the way you approach things, especially for instance, the new year and the idea of being something different.” You are so kind to say so. I started this blog as a way to get passionate people talking about the arts, creativity, life lessons and what inspires them. Thank you for recognizing this vision with your nomination.
Seven Things About Me:
- I went to school for Global Studies and French, and will always be fascinated with globalization and French culture.
- I’m very nearly addicted to Special K Red Berries. Can’t live without the stuff.
- The very first Broadway musical I saw was Andrew Lloyd Webber’s Cats at age 4.
- Some of my favorite sounds in the world include male harmony, clean tap dancing, autumn leaves crunching underfoot, and the silence hanging in the air on a snowy morning.
- I’ve been singing jazzy tunes in French and English with one of my fabulously talented friends Kim for the past two years in a group called Les Chattes.
- You will almost always see me in high heels.
- I love to cook and am constantly on the hunt for new recipes to add to my notebook. If you have a favorite, pass it my way.
Here are the 15 Blogs that I wish to pass this award to:
- http://peachfarmstudio.wordpress.com/ – Daily inspiration, beautiful posts, and wonderfully creative ideas about how to keep books alive and gratitude flowing.
- http://chicquero.com/ – Stylish, fresh, and cutting edge takes on obscure trends from around the world. Fascinating and bold, this blog always surprises.
- http://culturedchaos.wordpress.com/ – Cultured and savvy, this blog highlights the joy of travel, good music, and life experiences that take your breath away.
- http://pathwriter.wordpress.com/ – Inspiring words from this classy lady are sure to make your day. Her blog helps to foster creativity on all levels.
- http://ahungrylife.com/ – Looking for way to improve yourself mentally, physically, and spiritually? This blog should be your first stop. Very thoughtful writing.
- http://positivecookieattitudes.wordpress.com/ – Great recipes meet up with positivity at this blog. Good place to find some wonderful quotes.
- http://aaronleaman.com/ – A stunning collection of photographic art, writing, film work that is worth perusing.
- http://zenstorming.wordpress.com/ – Always interesting, often provocative – this blog is sure to peak your interest for those looking to innovate and think creatively.
- http://onemuse.com/blog/ – This playwright shares great snippets of his life and thoughts in a way that is engaging for all.
- http://allezallie.wordpress.com/ Great theatre reviews, travel memories from Europe, and wonderful finds of happenings around NYC.
- http://clairesouchet.wordpress.com/ Fun collection of items from around the web. Hilarious lists and creative ideas.
- http://weelilwimsy.com/ – Great blog on inspiration and personal growth. Always includes writing on a variety of topics as well.
- http://chelseavose.wordpress.com/ – Fun blog with great photos and write-ups across a wide spectrum of subjects. Good advice and a positive attitude to boot!
- http://thebettermanprojects.wordpress.com/ Each day this blog shares a story or experience that promotes personal growth.
- http://artepicurean.com/ – The blog attached to this site is a great place to find musings on why creatives do art and how art gives life meaning.
Sarah, thank you again! Glad I can participate and pay it forward.
You may also enjoy: