“Many of life’s failures are men who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.”
1. Compare your work to others’ constantly.
2. Give up when presented with an obstacle.
3. Never ask for help. Be an “island” out on your own.
4. Be afraid of change.
5. Never plan.
6. Think that you can’t do it.
7. Blame someone else for your failings.
8. Never work on yourself or try to improve.
9. Let past failings hold you back from future successes.
10. When something isn’t working, ignore it. Don’t bother trying to fix it.
11. Convince yourself that your dreams are too big.
12. Expect someone else to come in, work their magic and save the day.
13. Never express gratitude for what you have.
14. Treat others as if they mean nothing to you.
15. Do lazy work.
16. Never forgive yourself or others for mistakes.
17. Choose friends who belittle your dreams.
18. Stop Learning. You’re probably smart enough.
19. Be afraid of what others will think of you.
20. Make excuses.
21. Lack persistence.
23. Don’t trust your instincts.
24. Let perfectionism get in the way of progress.
25. Stop creating.
Hope these handy tips help!